Cultural Photography: Read and Respond

Cultural photography was the combination that grew out of necessity. Being asked what kind of photography you do can create a internal turmoil, they would like to have some idea of what you do. Judging by the first couple of photos you can he tell he does this for a living. Just the thought of considering ourselves to be or being asked who are you can create a range of emotions. Personally I genuinely interested in peoples point of view and try to express my point of view instead of an objective one.

People who ask for pictures of your work or anything is a good sign. Interest lies in the visible and invisible forces that converge to create something we call culture I found very interesting. These photos really they do for a living how they live on a day to day basis. The work that he does combines aspects of each kind of photography. Culture more than a subject matter it represents a full on approach to understanding parts of the world around me.

What is so great about these photos is that they are almost like film shots and it being in black and white really sets the mood. He spent most of his time shaping two cultures craftsmen and mediation. In order for it to be clear you have to lay down your own parameters, even if it did evolve over time. What to look for are things that humans do at the highest of levels. Photographers who share this ambition under an umbrella that unifies our approaches, without limiting differences on how it might express itself.